about kate giglio
Lead Graphic Designer
"this is what's happening right now. be present for it all."
With 20 years of experience in graphic design, Kate has been helping SaltyGirl Beauty grow the brand as we find our perfect place. Her strengths in logo and print design, and a strong background in merchandising design as well, have made Kate an integral part of the SaltyGirl Beauty team!
Read Kate's Story Behind Beauty
"Facedown in child’s pose, I felt the weight of the last 18 months fall off my shoulders: a career change, my recent Melanoma diagnosis, and realizing my marriage had run its course, fell away and what opened up was space... Space that showed me I didn’t need to be stuck. "Read the Full Piece
kate's salty stuff
- 🤍 Kate loves Seltzer water with lime and a dash of cranberry juice! Delish!
- 🤍 Kate loves rolling out her yoga mat for moments of calm and relaxation!
- 🤍 Kate's ultimate coffee date? Tom Brady!
- 🤍 Kate's morning go-to drink is a Mexican hot chocolate made with almond milk or hot water with lemon.
- 🤍 Kate's Biggest Accomplishment? "Creating a life where I do what I love"
Kate's Favorite SaltyGirl Beauty Product
"the peppermint tea tree scent is my go-to for relaxation!"
SaltyGirl Salt and Sugar Scrub leaves your skin super soft with an exfoliating blend of moisturizing blend of oils & and blend of salt and sugar.
No Artificial Ingredients, Fillers, Parabens, Alcohol, Animal Ingredients, Fragrances, Sulfates, Artificial Colors, Or Unnatural Preservatives Made In Small Batches In The USA 12 oz
Our scrub comes in a convenient pouch, a great alternative to glass jars that can slip and break in the bath or shower
visit our blog to learn more about the world of the saltygirl!